Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Blog Gal // Katie of Dream Till Green


This month's Blog Gal is Katie of Dream Till Green. Her site is a spot where people can share their wildest dreams, get support, get inspiration and share the challenges of going after your dreams. Katie and I met when she was working at West Elm and we got to chatting about blogging. We exchanged cards and over the last couple of years I've had the pleasure of guest posting for Katie (and she for me) and I was even a dreamer awhile back! I'll be updating my dreamer interview this summer so be sure to keep an eye out!

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The fact that I can share my wildest dreams without judgement and hopefully it inspires others to dream no matter their age.

How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since 2006, but it wasn't for Dream Till Green. My first blog was all music, then came I Be Irate with my best friend in 2009, Stillettos & Boots in 2012 and then when that didn't work out I created DTG. It's been a long, but fun journey to find the perfect match.

NY or LA?
NY for sure! Once you live there, there's no other answer even if you were poor while you lived there.

Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook...but I think I like Instagram more than that.

Magazines or Books at the beach?
Magazines. I was a magazine journalism major at Syracuse! Go Orange!

Favorite Dessert?
It's a tie between pumpkin pie and ice cream 

If this person wasn't so famous and you two could have met under normal circumstances you'd be BFFs...
Jennifer Lawrence

Sitcoms or Reality TV?
sitcoms

Favorite Take-Out?
BBops --it's only in Des Moines, IA and its suburbs. It's the best burger, fries and milk shakes you'll ever have. Even better than the sacred Shake Shack of NYC

What one thing is always in your bag? (besides your phone and wallet)
a pen and my black moleskin

4 comments:

  1. Who knew there were so many Cuse girls blogging in Chicago? Love it! Go Orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a small world! So glad to see another Cuse girl. Did you go to Cuse for architecture?

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to check out Katie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Erin! Love this and I'm so glad the relationship we've formed. Now we just need to cook and drink wine together!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover