Thursday, June 19, 2014

F I V E F A V E S 6


Hello everyone! Here is the round up my F I V E F A V E S for June. This was a tough one to narrow down because I've seen so many awesome posts recently. What have you seen recently that I missed? (leave me a comment!!)


O N E
maya of charmingly styled // #RealBloggerBeauty
over 60 bloggers are sharing their struggles with blogging and some of the non-instagram worthy moments and it is amazing.

T W O
jess of the golden girl // takes us dockside in style
if it were acceptable I'd rock this outfit every. single. day.

T H R E E
maria of the style letters // bloggers who budget: maxi dresses
the round up is an essential for anyone shopping on a budget... which is everyone right?

F O U R
the windy city epicurean // best dressed futbol-lers series
there are 5 posts, i could have used all the five faves on this series... it is just pretty men all in a row!

F I V E
kit for windy city bloggers // the $5 photography trick
you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it earlier. but, there's no time like the present! and, this is going to be come a monthly series for WCBC so keep checking back for more tips and tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover