Monday, December 9, 2013

Color Me Styled - All I Want for Christmas



Every year around October I begin to think of what to get others for Christmas.  Our families are big on lists but I always try to find something "off-list" to give.

Since most of my gift list ideas will include some of those surprises I'm hesitant to share what I'd recommend you get for your friends and family.  So, I've decided to share my Christmas wishlist!

I always try to build a list that combines things I need with things that I want.  Or the more expensive version of the thing I need that I might not buy for myself!

I desperately need a pair of black pumps.  
1. Nine West Demetra
2. Madden Girl Getta

If you've never tried Le Pens you haven't lived!  And I'll need a whole box to fill out my 5-year journal!
3. Pack of Blue Le Pens from Design Darling
4. 5-year Journal from Urban Outfitters

There is free music all over the internet and I am a big fan of having playlists curated for me but sometimes, it is really nice to just listen to an album.  Buy them where CDs are sold... wherever that is!
5. Arist: Lorde - Album: Pure Heroine
6. Artist: Gotan Project - Album: La Revancha del Tango
7. Artist: Jack Johnson - Album: From Here to Now to You

Clothes are always on my Christmas list and this year I'm looking for a few unique pieces to add to my wardrobe.
8. Anthropologie Maplewood Cardigan
9. J.Crew Plaid Shirt and Leather Leggings 
10. GapBody Pajamas 

As much as I love digital, nothing really beats a paper agenda!
11. Russell and Hazel Mini Smart Date System 
12. The Day Designer by Whitney English 
13. Kate Spade Spiral Agenda

Cooking is fun, but these few things would make it a lot funner, err, more fun!
14. The Flavor Bible by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg
15. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
16. All-Clad Square Grill Pan
17. The Gourmet Grilled Cheese by Kit Graham



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover