Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Color Me Styled - Christmas Gift Guide for the Lady Friend

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I know that there have been a few posts about Christmas cookies already (Christmas Confetti Cookies and Peppermint Nutella Crinkle Cookies) but now we've got the Christmas banner (thanks Liz!!) and today is our first gift guide post.

Buying for that lady friend in your life could go in a million different directions. When I am buying for a friend I try to combine the things she "needs" with what she "wants". So, if she needs a new iPhone case... I get her one or two from Kate Spade.


Chit Chat | Polka Dots | Hello | Live Colorfully
Exclamation! | #TalkIsCheap | #PopFizzClink | OMG That's Hilarious 


Or... if she isn't an iPhone junkie and still uses a BlackBerry or is a Google fanatic and operating on Android devices she would appreciate one of the Kate Spade sleeves. I mean, you can never go wrong with Glitter.

If your friend is more of a pen and paper gal... you can't go wrong with a Russel + Hazel SmartDate system calendar. 



Or if she is more likely to enjoy something pretty hanging on her wall, the Inslee By Design 2013 calendar is a lovely addition to any perfectly appointed wall.

Is your gal pal a coffee addict? Perpetuate the habit with these delightful mugs. Pick up a bag of gourmet beans too and you've got a great gift set going! Add in a 2-4 cup French Press and you've hooked her up for life!

Charity Mugs from West Elm
If she's more of a monogram gal... the Homegrown Monogram Mug from Anthropologie is a sure hit!


I think the most important part about giving gifts is that you remember why you are doing it! Be thoughtful and go the extra mile to complete the thought. (Like buying the coffee to go in the mugs, or the hot chocolate. Or if you're buying for a baker, buy the cake stand and the cake pans that fit it.)

I'm a great gift consultant... I really work towards giving the perfect gifts each year! If you are stuck on what to give a special someone let me know. I respond quickly to email, twitter and facebook messages! Or... better yet... leave comments below and I'll comment too and then everyone can be inspired! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover