Thursday, December 13, 2012

Color Me Styled - Slope Style

Color Me Styled - Slope Style

Color Me Styled - Slope Style by ebdaily

Today I am heading out west to California for a vacation to see friends and hit the slopes! Lake Tahoe is forcasted to be a blustery 13 degrees so bundling up will be the top priority.

In my suit case I have packed my warm weather gear and I plan to fly in my big Sorel Boots because they would take up way too much space! Then I'll be sporting my black diamond best in Lululemon leggings and zip up. Gap Fit makes great leggings and zip ups too!

I have had this Patagonia fleece for a few years and it works perfectly for a day outdoors in the snow. It is good with the wind, keeps your warm and is just fluffy and fun!

But just because it is really chilly outside doesn't mean that you have to abandon style. Thankfully, our favorite, Kate Spade makes cheeky knits for your head and fingers!

1 comment:

  1. Just in case you were wondering... once we got to California we, at the insistence of our host, purchased actual snow pants and thank goodness we did. It was maybe 10 degrees at the top of the mountain and the wind chill dropped it easily to -5. But we had so much fun we didn't really mind!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover