Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blog Gal // Sara of Project Soiree



May's Blog Gal is Sara of Project Soiree! Sara is one of my dearest friends and I totally get sucked in when I visit her blog each week. Her round-ups and What I'm Reading features are so fun. She's got impeccable taste and I'm glad she doesn't grow tired of my outfit advice related texts!

What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love having Project Soiree as a creative outlet to write about my life, but most of all I love the friends I’ve met through blogging. Many of these bloggers have actually become close friends and I’m so thankful for their inspiration and friendship.

How long have you been blogging? I started Project Soiree 3 years ago while I was snowed in during the Chicago Snowpocalypse. As the girl who seriously hates snow I should probably give it a little more love for giving me the day off to start Project Soiree.

NY or LA? New York – it’s such an inspiring city full of energy and amazing food

Twitter or Facebook? Twitter – It’s such a great tool for connecting and interacting with people and brands on a daily basis.

Magazines or Books at the beach? I really enjoy both (I’m slightly obsessed with InStyle Magazine), but devouring a good book at the beach is the best.

Favorite Dessert? S’mores – I actually have a Pinterest board devoted to s’mores

If this famous person wasn't so famous and you two could have been under normal circumstances, you'd be BFFs...  Blake Lively has such a great sense of style that if we met under normal circumstances I’m pretty sure we would be BFFs and shopping buddies

Sitcoms or Reality TV? Reality TV – Anything on Bravo is a must-watch for me

Favorite Take-out? Sushi is my favorite take-out any day of the week

What one thing is always in your bag? (besides your phone, and wallet). Purell – Let’s be honest, when you live in the city it’s a necessity.




Be sure to check out Project Soiree and follow Sara on twitterinstagram, and pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover