Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Radiant Skin by Clarins


Last week I was invited to a Clarins Media Preview for the new Spring 2014 line. I'm always a little hesitant about testing new skin care or make up products because I worry about breakouts or bad reactions. But Clarins dedication to pure and natural ingredients makes me feel better about trying them out.



Just in time for Go Blog Social, Clarins gave me the Golden Glow Booster. Three drops of this amazing, 99.8% natural oil turns any moisturizer into a self tanner and after just a few days of use I've got a beautiful golden hue! It couldn't have been any easier. I've also been adding the Double Serum to my skin care routine. The serum has an instant effect on my skin and helps to clear out the dullness of this past winter. I'm still on the young side for anti-aging but this product feels so light and good and refreshing that I might be adding it into my routine permanently. So now its Double Serum + Moisturizer w. 3 drops of Golden Glow Booster.




That's just the skincare side! Clarins also released their Opalescense Spring 2014 Colour Collection. I've got a soft spot for purple eye colors so the Eye Quartet Mineral Palette with a fool-proof application guide was in the front running for my favorite piece from the collection... but then I tried the Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base (pictured with the Golden Glow Oil). For my red spots, a quick layer of this base in Champagne instantly corrects and reflects. It blends in naturally with my skin tone and I've worn it alone without any powder when just running out the door for errands. It also comes in a Rose shade which will add some color back into your skin if it is looking dull.

Then to make things even easier there is the Multi-Blush Cream Blush which comes in four beautiful shades. This product is so interesting; it applies like a cream blush but feels like a powder once it is on your face. It is the perfect product to keep in your purse or gym bag all the time because it is a blush but it could be a lip color or eye color if you're in a pinch! Finally, there is the Opalescence Face and Blush Powder which has a bronzer plate built in to help you add contouring to you look all in one palette.

I'm excited to take these fabulous products with me down to Kansas City! I'll be wearing Come to Bed Red by butter LONDON because it'll go with each outfit I've got packed... and it will be perfect for the St. Louis Cardinal's Opening Day game on Monday!

Get the entire Clarins Spring 2014 line-up for yourself (available in-stores and online from most department stores) >>



Thank you to Clarins and NIKE Communications for the products and the information. Opinions, as always, are my own. And, thank you to my sister Kelsey, who was an essential Photography Assistant for her patience as we figured out how to shoot the products with mirrors so a reflection wouldn't show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover