Thursday, March 27, 2014

LIKEtoKNOW:IT // Shop your instagram feed


A few months ago I started to use a new feature called LIKEtoKNOW:IT. Basically, it helps you shop my actual closet right from your instagram feed.

What you need to do is sign up for the LIKEtoKNOW:IT feature on LIKEtoKNOW.it and then anytime a blogger who works with rewardSTYLE posts a photo with the liketk.it link and you "like" it, you'll get an e-mail with the shopping details. It is one of the easiest ways to shop exactly what your favorite bloggers are wearing.

Here are some of my recent outfit and home style posts that you can shop right now... I'm @ebdaily on instagram




2 comments:

  1. Love this rewardSTYLE feature!
    Katharine
    www.paytington.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It seriously make shopping SO easy!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover