Tuesday, April 15, 2014

F I V E F A V E S 4


Hello everyone! Happy Tax Day!! Here is the round up my F I V E F A V E S for April. This time they are all craft projects... Spring is in the air and I have this giant urge to CREATE!

O N E
erin of house of earnest // no paint needed water color art
p.s. i got to meet Erin at Go Blog Social and she's a doll and i want to do nearly every project on her site!

T W O
grace of design sponge // diy fine art mouse pad
so much more chic than using my notebook.

T H R E E
claire and lauren of foxtail + moss // coffee stained stationary
make your mom a personalized stationary set for mother's day!

F O U R
bri of d e s i g n l o v e f e s t // beet glazed citrus cookies
they sound like they'd be sweet and savory - i'll serve them with goat cheese and apricots on the side

F I V E
anette of lebenslustiger // braided seat cushion
it doesn't have the best tutorial but it doesn't seem too tricky... probably the toughest part is making enough t-shirt yarn to get the project done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover