Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blog Gal // Katharine of Paytington & Co


Earlier this year, Katharine of Paytington & Co did a total redeisgn of her blog (formerly known as Living's As Easy as 312). Even though the site has changed Katharine's charming writing and creative posts are the same as ever! It is so fun to work with her and help her grow her site (she's a Marketing by Design client) and I hope that you enjoy following along!


What is your favorite thing about blogging?  Other than having a creative outlet that allows friends and family to keep tabs on me, I am so lucky to have met hundreds of wonderful people through blogging. It’s such a tight-knit community and every blogger I’ve met is more than willing to lend a helping hand without hesitating. I have without a doubt met several of my closest friends blogging.

How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for about 9 months now. I started blogging to avoid studying for the DAT one afternoon and it was the best decision I’ve ever made.

NY or LA? Chicago! 

Twitter or Facebook? Twitter - It’s allowed me to talk to people I NEVER would have otherwise.

Magazines or Books at the beach? That’s so tough! It depends on the day, but most of the time it’s a good book.

Favorite Dessert? A delicious, homemade fudgy brownie.

If this famous person wasn't so famous and you two could have been under normal circumstances, you'd be BFFs...  I’d love to be BFFs with Emma Watson; she is classy, smart and beautiful with a touch of gumption. Plus, who wouldn’t want to say they were BFFs with the woman who played Hermione? 

Sitcoms or Reality TV? Sitcoms! I love the horrible jokes; they make me laugh every time. Some of my all-time favorites are: Friends, The League, Community and the Goldbergs

Favorite Take-out? I’m always up for a late night potsticker with fried rice.

What one thing is always in your bag? (besides your phone, and wallet). I always have a Snickers bar with me because I have a terrible habit of being “hangry.” It can hit out of nowhere and it’s always better to explain the Snickers bar than have to do damage control for my hangry behavior.


Be sure to check out Paytington & Co and follow Katharine on twitterinstagram, and pinterest too!

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover