Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reader Survey Results!

I am so glad that I conducted the Reader Survey... but moreover, I am ecstatic with the results!! Thanks a million to those that replied. I've put the details into an infographic below




Whaddya think? I am pretty excited by the feedback. My favorite part was reading the 2 words to describe Color Me Styled. I didn't realize until after I created the wordcloud (on wordle.net) that "fun" is really how I want this blog to be described! Writing and creating for Color Me Styled has always been fun and I am so happy that it translates to the content. 

The site redesign is underway. I'm working to update and reformat several of the posts in the new layout. The categories have been streamlined and I will have a "Color Me Styled Guide" post ready to go to show you around the new site. I've also been planning my editorial calendar for April and I'm very excited for the content that is coming up. And, the first weekend of April I am headed to Go Blog Social with Kit and I know I'll be inspired and come up with even more ideas and more to share with you!

Any other feedback for me?

5 comments:

  1. Love this infographic and so glad the results of the reader survey were helpful!
    Katharine
    www.paytington.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog really is fun and enlightening! I read your posts with a smile from ear to ear majority of the time. I truly love that you used an infographic! More reasons for me to keep reading and stay engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun infographic! Can't wait to see what you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working away and trying not to change my mind too often :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover