Thursday, February 27, 2014

state of affairs


At the moment, I'm simply feeling uninspired, and frankly, kind of gloomy.  I know everyone has days like this and I don't want to put myself through the ringer to come up with some wildly positive and peppy post today.  

February has been an interesting month.  There have been a lot of positives and some negatives. Life always has ups and downs. Today, is a down day. 

I'm going to go and pump myself full of caffeine and hope that it has the desired effect.  By the time I get to Fur and Ice tonight I promise I'll be in a better mood!

image via pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I've been in that same boat, lady. Let me know if there is anything we can do together to cheer ourselves up!

    http://www.shelovedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Mama said there'd be days like this right?

      Delete
  2. Sending you plenty of good vibes. Also, eat a banana. Bananas have weird magical effects on me (and people I suppose). They calm my nerves, pep me up, etc.

    Keep on keepin' on, girl. You are a star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm interesting thanks for the tip! I'll head down and pay $4 for one! Why is our cafeteria SO expensive?!

      Delete
  3. Go buy yourself a new lipstick and feel better! It's Friday! :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love that idea! good thing my office (for now) is on Michigan Ave ;] Happy Friday to you too!!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover