Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Who What Wear // 30 Day Outfit Challenge






Spring is coming. It just has to be coming. Right? Yes, Spring will be here soon. In the meantime Sara of Project Soiree and I are taking a fresh look at our wardrobes with the Who What Wear 30 Day Outfit Challenge.

The challenge helps you to see what you already own in a new light and provides guidance for mixing it up! I'm a week in, and already I've gotten to wear bright color combos, a big comfy sweater, and I've donned a boyish look for a day around the city.

Every day I'm uploading a picture of the outfit to What R U Wearing, instagram, and Daily E including shopping links for you to add similar pieces to your wardrobe! And, maybe at the end of the challenge I'll put all of my pictures into a collage for you to check out!

In the top/title picture (taken by Blair, other two by Danny) I am mixing textures... sort of.  I figured the cable knit sweater, chambray, polka dots, and leopard print flats combo is mixing textures and patterns!  The other two pictures are for my boyish look.  I have to admit that Danny helped a lot with that one, I borrowed his watch!  And, even though we both are St. Louis Cardinal Fans, he agreed that the grey Boston hat went with the outfit better.  (What a guy right?)  And he also helped with yesterday's "wear a piece you've been saving" by pointing out that I hadn't worn my army blazer in a while!! 

Shop the items from the first week of looks below!


4 comments:

  1. Wait, a fellow BoSox fan in Chicago? We need to watch games together, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I should have been more clear... I'm a STL Cardinals fan but the Boston hat's colors went better with the outfit. But - there are a few Boston fans around - once the season starts I'll help you find them :]

      Delete
  2. Spring is coming…hard to believe. I feel like I can never pull off the "boyish" look right, I just look like I didn't feel like dressing that day and wore my bf's clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is definitely tricky! Sara did her "Boyish" look with a sports team T under a blazer and skinny jeans.

      Danny asked me why I wasn't wearing gym shorts - that would have been his interpretation of "Boyish" :]

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover