Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Color Me Styled 2014 Reader Survey



Hello my wonderful readers! As March rolls in it is a time of transition and change.  Spring brings with it longer days, fresh blooms, and warmer weather.  In this time of growth I want to get input directly from you!

I am conducting a reader survey over the next few weeks.  I'd love your honest opinions on Color Me Styled to help me bring the best content to you each week!

The survey is short (23 questions), mostly multiple choice, and it covers how you found Color Me Styled, how you read the content, what you like, or don't, about the design of the site, and some demographic info to help me understand a bit about who you are.

I am on the verge of redesigning the site, moving it to Wordpress.Org to give me more flexibility with the design and layout and to add functionality that Blogger doesn't support.  Your input will directly impact the redesign.

It will also be good to learn more about how you read the posts.  Knowing if most of you visit the site directly, or get e-mailed new posts, or subscribe through a reader may change the layout of posts. 

Just grab a fresh cup of coffee and complete the survey for me!  I'm using Google Forms to gather responses so you'll have to click over to a new tab to take the survey. 

Color Me Styled // 2014 Reader Survey

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at colormestyled [at] gmail [dot] com

image via a pair of pears

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what it looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a reader survey! After a couple of weeks with the new layout, I may reach out to my readers for feedback, too!
    -Katharine

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a bad idea! I'm loving it so far ;]

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover