Thursday, October 24, 2013

Color Me Styled - Picnic Like an Urbaness


Well now the weather has turned chilly but there's always hope of another weekend with 50 degree temps, right?  Even if it doesn't, we can pretend you came along with me on a picnic in Millennium Park with The Urbaness.

The feature, "An Autumn Picnic; Savor the fleeting season" debuted on Tuesday.  A little insight into the biz but we actually shot the picnic back in August!  I wrote about the day on Daily E and when the post went live it was so fun to relive the day.

I got to meet 4 other phenomenal gals and we spent the day getting pampered, being called "models" and then got to enjoy a tasty picnic prepared by Kit of TheKittchen.

Head on over to the The Urbaness to see the whole post with a whole slew of tips, tricks, and recipes for hosting your own!

Photo Credit to The Urbaness and Katie Basil Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover