Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Color Me Crafty - DIY Wine Tag Event




In two weeks I'm hosting another craft night at Langford Market on Diversey.  And with all the meals coming up (Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, Cookie Exchanges, Christmas Eve, Christmas, Tuesday's) there will also be a lot of wine.  And with a lot of wine comes the chance that you'll mix up your glass with someone else's.

This isn't the end of the world but it is cold season, and open calorie season so keeping tabs on your own glass can help you keep tabs on your intake.

There are endless options for wine glass markers out there but I like one that I can actually put my name on.  Let's be honest, after 2 glasses of wine I won't remember if I had the little turkey or leaf charm anyways.

All of these factors inspired my craft to be a wine charm in these beautiful crepe paper hues.  I also was inspired to ask Sara of Project Soiree to hand paint some wine glasses for a give-away!  Join me on Wednesday the 13th to learn how to DIY wine glass tags and enter to win the glasses!

Who: Erin of Color Me Styled and Daily E
What: DIY Wine Glass Markers + Wine and Snacks + Shopping!
Where: Langford Market Diversey (621 Diversey, Chicago, Illinois 60614)
When: Wednesday, November 13 from 5 - 8 PM
Why: Seriously?  Why not? (see the "What" for more information)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover