Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Color Me Merrier - Get a Leg Up

Go Little Buddy! Go! (image via pinterest)

He's so close.  Don't you just want to give him a boost?! 


Besides just needing a cute puppy picture, I thought this one I wanted to talk about giving and getting a helping hand.  Every so often you just need someone to help out.  Whether it is having a door held open for you when you've got your hands full of groceries or a co-worker offering to take your report to the printer sometimes it is the smallest things that make the biggest difference.

Also find ways to brighten your own day.  Recently I've fallen in love with emptying my work inbox by the end of the day.  Sometimes I can't but it has helped me to be more mindful of my day and my tasks at hand.  I've developed this sense of calm about my very busy schedule.  It doesn't take much but it gives me a small advantage to keep myself organized.

What do you do to give yourself a helping hand?  How do you stay organized?  Does everything go into your phone?  Do you have a paper calendar / planner?  Are there post-its everywhere?  I'm looking for some organization inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover