Friday, August 16, 2013

Color Me Styled - September Issue



IT ARRIVED!!!

The VOGUE September issue is here. 

Drop anything else you might have to do and get your hands on it now.



Okay, I've calmed down. But all 903 pages of VOGUE September 2013 are filled with feminine shapes, floral prints, and leather. 

From what I'm seeing, you can't go wrong with a cinched waist, slightly tapered, straight-leg pants and a leather jacket. Colors are typical fall hues but there is a fair amount of floral on display. The floral is deep and sensuous.


Oh, I haven't mentioned, Jennifer Laurence graces the cover. Like, it doesn't get any more major than that! Well that Louis Vuitton sequined check-print wool coat is just as amazing.

And there's nothing better than shorts and coat/sweater weather. I'm really looking forward to slipping into some fall fashions again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover