Thursday, August 22, 2013

Color Me Styled - Accessorize This!



So I'm going to a wedding this weekend and instead of wearing any of the perfectly suitable dresses I already own I bought this beauty that I've been eyeing for a while.



Isn't it just lovely?!

But I'm not sure how to accessorize it. The large flower print makes necklaces tricky so I'm thinking bracelets and earrings but I don't know if I should do dangly earrings or sparkly posts.


 
 
What do you think? I plan to wear nude pumps and will faux blow out my hair (smooth and straight but some volume) and it will most likely be in a pony tail by the time we hit the after party!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover