Friday, July 19, 2013

Color Me Trendy - Jen Ramos of Made By Girl

Jen Ramos of Made By Girl and Coco & Hearts

Don't you just want that girl's life? I could get behind that kind of lifestyle. And I just can't get enough of the beautiful pieces from Made By Girl by Jen Ramos.

Jen Ramos is the artist, blogger and fab lady behind the brand. She is an incredibly creative person and she shares her designs, work and stylish life on Made By Girl. I honestly admire every piece she puts out there and her instagram is SO fun to follow! Jen is an inspiration not only for her design talent but for her entrepreneurial skills! 

Made By Girl has a promo going right now. With the code "JULY15OFF" you'll score 15% off select prints and accessories. It is the perfect "excuse" to stock up!

I've made what, should be, the final additions to the bedroom gallery wall but I'm always looking for new things. I've narrowed it down to the following 3 prints:

French Print 4 Pack
LOVE Metallic Gold on Mint

What's your favorite?
** all images via Made By Girl **

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Thanks for introducing me to a fun new online shopper's dream!

    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover