Thursday, July 18, 2013

Color Me Thrifty - For the Bride To Be



Celebrating Bachelorettes is a long-loved tradition of ladies everywhere. It is a fun night, or entire weekend, of laughs, shots and inappropriate jokes.

But when you've got several to go to these weekends can add up on you and your bank account.

At each of the bachelorette parties I've been to this year, Target has accounted for just as many gifts as the classic Victoria's Secret! 

For the gift above I found a bralet and underwear to match as well as the red lips cup at Target. The intimates are part of the Xhilaration Juniors Lace Collection. The cup these pieces are packed in was found in the dollar aisle but you can snag a similar one at Urban Outfitters


2 comments:

  1. Urban also has some cheaper great Bachelorette party finds for the bride-to-be!

    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    www.iadorewhatilove.com - Check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Urban is another great option for cheeky items without being too graphic :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover