Thursday, July 25, 2013

Color Me Styled - Congrats to Wills and Kate

Kate, Wills and Baby George


I know there's been crazy media buzz but I would be remiss for not posting anything. Congratulations to Their Royal Highnesses Cambridge and their newest edition.


Half of me wants the world to leave them alone, but the other half is starved for pictures and videos. Why can't Kate be like every other Mum and post to my Facebook feed every day?!

Anyways, I hope for the best and can't wait to watch this little guy grow up!

I do love that Kate had her blow-out and standard make-up. I doubt that the world's media will be outside my hospital door someday but I would bet that it feels pretty good to have a little pampering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover