Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Color Me Crafty - Chic Coasters



Coasters were never big in our house growing up. Until we redecorated the family room and fresh, new tables arrived. Then coasters were essential.

Then came college when coasters were a fun girly accessory for our apartments but rarely used.


Then post-college, tables were new again and coasters became a staple on every surface.

So I was super excited to find this DIY from Style Me Pretty! The best part is that they can be 100% customized. I made a set for my friend who is getting married with her new last name written out across the coasters.

These would make lovely favors for a party because they can not only be in the colors of your party, your guests can use them during the party and then take them home and will think of your shindig fondly every time they protect their surfaces from condensation! 

I'll be tempted to make these by the dozen and it is entirely possible that on the next rainy day I'll do just that!

Have fun! Share your versions with me on Twitter or Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover