Monday, June 3, 2013

Style Your Summer - Sara of Project Soiree


Hi everyone this is Sara from Project Soiree and I’m so excited to be guest posting on Color me Styled. I’m a midwest girl living in Chicago who's dedicated to bringing you the best in fashion, food, interior design, and events throughout the city.

With summer on the horizon I’m thrilled to pack away my Uggs and North Face parka and haul out my flip-flops and summer dresses. My style and beauty routine are low key during the summer months to keep up with the warm temperatures and humidity. Here are a few summer staples I can’t live without:

1. The classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers are a must have because they never go out of style and pair well with any outfit.

2. I’m completely obsessed with Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Balm. What I love most about this lip balm is that it isn’t sticky, applies just the right amount of tint, and has SPF 15 for protection from the sun.

3. Aveeno products have been a long time favorite of mine. Since I have sensitive skin this sunscreen provides just what I need to keep me from getting sunburned by the pool.

4. I always recommend Havaianas for their comfortable fit and durability. As a city girl that walks quite a bit I need a pair of flip-flops that will hold up and give me some support and these are a winner in my book.

5. You can’t go wrong with a stylish summer straw hat for the beach or pool. This hat from J.Crew has my name written all over it.

I hope you have a wonderful summer!


1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover