Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Style Your Summer - Monica of Caravan of Style



Hello! My name is Monica, a twenty-something lifestyle blogger living in Chicago! I’m a mid-west girl originally born and raised in Michigan to a crazy Polish family.

I started Caravan of Style to unleash my creative side; a place for all things fun and inspiration away from the mundane daily grind of life. I blog about my ever evolving personal style, my attempts at cooking, and anything else I find inspirational. Some things are a success and others are a complete fail, but that’s what being a twenty-something is all about!

  

With the summer season hopefully showing up any day now here in the Midwest I’m thrilled two share with all of you Color Me Styled readers my favorite summer wardrobe essential – the chambray shirt. One of the most versatile clothing items to ever be created, it will carry you from season to season but it always seems most appropriate for summer. Below I have shared my top three summer outfits with a chambray shirt. I hope it inspires you to bust out your lightweight chambray this summer.

P.S. Just because summer is the season of color doesn’t mean you can’t bust out some darker natural tones! Add an pop of color on your lip to make the outfit a bit more summery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover