Monday, June 17, 2013

Color Me Styled - Remember...


Remember back a few weeks ago when we announced that Daily Posting would be no more? Well the week has come where we are slowing things down. 

I'd again like to thank my guest bloggers who helped me take a hiatus the last few weeks! Sara of Project Soiree, Monica of Caravan of Style, Jess & Jill of Jess & Jill, Ashley of A Hop, Skip & Jump to the Midwest, Farissa & Sara of WhatRUWearing.net, Erin of Loop Looks, Katie of Dream Till Green, Lauren of Chi Gal Lauren, Laurie of 312 Beauty Blog and Lindsay of The Garden Apt!

I hope you enjoyed their posts as much as I did!

Just a reminder: going forward our posts will be up on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover