Thursday, April 25, 2013

Color Me Styled - Monograms for Mom



Everyone loves monograms. With Mother's Day a few weeks away now is the time to order a monogrammed piece for Mom.

Large necklaces or totes are fun for newlyweds but Mom will love a script monogram scarf pin. Etsy offers several options but my monogram go-to is Jane Basch. Pictured above is her scarf pin which is the perfect piece for Mom this year.

I was introduced to her line by Leslie of James & Sons Jewelers. For my birthday last year Danny had a mini rose gold monogram made for me and I wear it every day.

Jane Basch's designs are all hand crafted and run from classic to more trendy pieces. Her namesake name plate is a favorite of celebrity mom Christina Applegate.

The orders take a couple of weeks to fulfill so I recommend reaching out to Leslie today! Her email address is <leslie@jamesandsons.com> and she's looking forward to helping you get something real nice for Mom this year.

  

1 comment:

  1. How Lovely! Just the right touch to a beautiful scarf or jacket!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover