Monday, April 29, 2013

Color Me Merrier - Use Energy Wisely


I am a person who spends a lot of time with my head in the clouds. It usually is semi productive but I still pass away commutes, elevator rides and long showers day dreaming.

What do I day dream about? Travel, jobs, food, redecorating, shopping. Basically I have a scrolling Pinterest board that I am always racking through.

So when I came across this quote I had to take a moment and think. Yet again, Mrs. Roosevelt is correct and her infinite wisdom is timeless.

For my Merrier Monday I am going to take some of my day dreams and set up a couple of plans to achieve them. I'll focus on some of the smaller things. Like new recipes to try and redecorating the few spaces I have left. 

What do you day dream about?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover