Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Color Me Jetset - Beantown Down


Lobster Printed Dress by Tibi

Tomorrow I am headed to Boston and I have not packed a single thing yet but I have at least 14 hours before we go. I'm not worried.

On Saturday night we are headed to the Red Sox game and it'll be my first time at Fenway Park. We're also looking into our options for a brewery and a history tour. If there was one that combined the two I'd be thrilled.

Most of the weekend will be jeans, T and sweater weather. I do wish that I had this Cape Cod appropriate dress from Tibi to pack along. It isn't supposed to be beach weather exactly but I am excited to get my beantown on none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover