Monday, April 1, 2013

Color Me Merrier - April Fool's!!!


someecards.com - Just a heads up not to worry about any April Fool's Day pranks because I'll be too depressed that it's Monday.
via SomeEcards

Well it is April 1st, April Fool's Day and also our project positive slash merrier Monday.

To inject a bit of happiness into your day today try a harmless prank.
Tape on the underside of a laser mouse renders it ineffective. If a coworker leaves their screen unlocked, take a screenshot of it with programs up, then minimize everything and make that screenshot the background image.

Last year a college friend of mine put up a picture of positive pregnancy tests on Facebook and got about 80 likes before she dropped the "April Fool's" bomb.

My freshman year roommate "flipped" my room. Everything got turned upside down including pieces of clothing on the floor being taped to the ceiling. She didn't do it on April Fool's but, looking back, it was a pretty good prank (I was livid at the time).

Just be sure that the person you're pranking can handle it and that no harm can actually come their way.

Have a lovely Monday!! Oh, and I went blonde with a streak of lavender for my hair appointment. April Fool's, it is brunette ombre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover