Friday, March 29, 2013

Color Me Bonita - To Ombre or Not To Ombre



I am getting my hairs colored and cut tomorrow. This is the first time I've been to the salon in about six months. 

And my stylist is a good friend... I am just lazy. And ombre color honestly requires a lot less maintenance because my natural color is my base color.

I do know that I'll be cutting off about 4 inches but I'd love your opinion on my color choice! My appointment is at 10 AM so that's you're deadline for weighing in :)

You can leave comments below or let me know on Facebook or Instagram.

This will be my new Easter hair-do and I hope you all have a lovely weekend celebrating with those you love. At the very least dye some eggs and grab some Peeps for a treat.


3 comments:

  1. I have a hair appointment in less than 2 hours and I can't decide either! What I like about ombre vs traditional highlights is that you can't tell when they outgrow. And I really only get my hair done every 6 months. On the other hand, I feel like ombre is overdone right now. I'm hoping my stylist has some input. I'll post my new hair in a few hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The opinion so far has been Ombre all the way! And Lenka I am SO lazy with my hair so I love the fact that growth isn't obvious. I might go with a caramel/redder option to kind of switch it up... but I'll go with the Stylist's choice. Can't wait to see your fabulous new do!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover