Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Color Me Trendy - A-List A Game



Jennifer Lawrence stuns at the Oscar Luncheon (image)

Color me excited for gowns, jewels and hair dos at the Oscars in a couple weeks. But the bar has been set incredibly high as star after star nailed it for the official photo and luncheon.

Runway to Red Carpet (image via RCFA)

Our favorite? J.Law of course. The one and only RZ is her stylist and per usual each outfit has flattered the starlet letting her wonderful personality shine through. Sorry was that too much? I just adore her.

Image via Mail Online

Other leading ladies who brought their A List game... Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts and Amy Adams! I am digging the florals and lace they wore.

NY Fashion Week starts on Thursday so keep your eyes peeled for gowns that'll walk the runway one week and the red carpet the next.

1 comment:

  1. Naomi Watts looks gorgeous. I kinda really, really want that dress.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover