Friday, February 15, 2013

Color Me Trendy - Kate Spade Saturday

Kate Spade Saturday (image via Saturday.com)

I make no secret of my adoration for Kate Spade. If I could afford it I would have a Kate Spade store as my closet with clothing supplemented from J.Crew, Anthropologie and Emerson Fry

Imagine my delight when a new lower price point brand from Kate Spade is launching in two weeks!! I've been following along since the fall and have gotten more and more excited.

And now, we can shop a week long preview of Kate Spade Saturday on Fab.

I love the punchy yellow color of the logo, the bright, clean shapes and the strong graphics of the line. I can't wait to see more then the brand officially launches in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover