Thursday, February 14, 2013

Color Me Styled - Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentine's Day e-card from Paperless Post


I am sporting my only pink shirt today to the office and actually wish that I had a big sparkly heart pin from Ban.do! Typically I don't get into this holiday but I've decided to embrace the spirit and spread cheerfulness of today.

Since I didn't plan far enough ahead to actually mail valentines out to family and friends I'll be sending several ecards from Paperless Post!

Paperless Post has a darling selection of Valentine's Day cards as well as greeting cards, invites and personalized stationary to meet your every e-greeting need! I found several favorites that lucky Valentine's of mine will be receiving today.

To send your own hop over to Paperless Post!


And, Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover