Monday, February 18, 2013

Color Me Styled - Hint of Spring

Color Me Styled - Hint of Spring

Color Me Styled - Hint of Spring by ebdaily

The sun was out all weekend and even though the temperatures were chilly the sun was shining which was a delightful change. And today it is supposed to reach 50 (it will feel like 40 but no matter).

To celebrate the hint of spring that is upon us I sported an outfit very similar to this yesterday. Minus the MK bag... I wish I could have carried it!

At first I was nervous to wear brown boots with the shark grey leggings but after I had the outfit on I must say it became a favorite! Now I just have to resist temptation and not wear them together every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover