Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Color Me Thrifty - Outdoor Lounging Under $300



I think because I had to battle blizzard conditions on my commute home yesterday my mind escaped to warmer days. I began to think about lounging on an outdoor sofa on my balcony in July with a cold glass of something and Jack Johnson records providing the soundtrack.

Take a minute and just imagine this with me.

Hold on.

Not yet.

Okay, fine, I'll come back to reality.

But I did spend some time doing the research. Right now our patio set is a 3 piece bistro set from Target that fits us just fine but isn't comfortable for hours of lying around. I'd love to add a chaise lounge or loveseat. 

In my dreams I am on the Restoration Hardware Del Mar Sofa which starts at, a less than affordable, $2,100. The fact that the sofa is photographed on some tropical island deck probably has a lot to do with my ability to relax mentally.

But imagine my glee when one quick Google search returned the Threshold Lowry Upoholstered Patio Loveseat from Target for under $300.

IKEA has a lot of outdoor options for under $300 also. 

And with all the money I've saved I can afford to re-buy and re-plant the herb garden when the first (and second) rounds die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover