Thursday, January 10, 2013

Color Me Styled - Brisk Brunch

Brisk Brunch

Brisk Brunch by ebdaily 


Just because it is too cold in most climates to enjoy a mimosa on a patio doesn't mean that one shouldn't brunch.

Brunching is, after all, an essential part of a Color Me Styled lady's life.

In the winter I suggest wearing a slimming black top, skinny jeans cuffed at the ankle and little booties with a barely there heel. Wear your dress coat and keep your make-up at a minimum. Top your ensemble with a pop of color hair piece on a half up-half down do.

#cheers!

This weekend I'm having brunch with Cait of Pretty and Fun. If you haven't checked out her blog you should. She's a transplant from NJ who likes all things Pretty and all things Fun! Chicago is glad to have her. 

Speaking of other bloggers, in the next few weeks I'm going to put up a Blog Roll of my daily reads and where I find inspiration on the web. The actual list of blogs I visit is huge so I'm going to feature my favorites and then maybe down the road create a page with all of my blog-obsessions.

What do you all think of the re-design? I like this layout a lot better. Does it work on everyone's browsers? I have a few more enhancements planned for the next two months and then I'm hitting the shameless marketing portion of my 2013 plan. 

Basically, tell your friends about the blog... it won't be pretty if I have to beg :)

2 comments:

  1. The blog looks great!
    Sooooo, where are you ladies headed for brunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are headed to Nellcote! I'm excited even with the pending doom of the snow storm...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover