Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Color Me Bonita - #NewHairResolution

@LUSHCosmetics #NewHairResolution - No I am not planning to grow a beard.

Our friends at LUSH Cosmetics have a #NewHairResolution contest that is open through the end of the week... You can win 6 free months of hair care just by tweeting, instagramming and pinning about your strands.

This is NOT my typical hair style. I usually whip my wet hair back into a twisted bun and secure it with spin pins. But my #NewHairResolution is to take care of my long strands with conditioning treatments to prevent breakage. And to show it off!

I have worn my hair down twice in the last week and both times I received compliments. So I may have to wake up 10 minutes earlier to get in time to dry my hair every morning but if I can do it 3 or more times a week that is progress.

What I think has helped is Lush's Shine So Bright Split End Treatment. Just a little of this product goes a long way to smoothing out my unprofessional blow dry. My ends go from fried to sleek in an instant. But it is super light weight and doesn't weigh your hair down so you can style as you please. 

And I was totally inspired by Jenna Lyons on the Today Show yesterday with my outfit today. She rocked the striped T, jean jacket and statement necklace and I felt that my Wednesday style needed some pep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover