Monday, October 8, 2012

Color Me Styled - Earmuff Already!

image via Pinterest, via ExtraPetite.com


After a summer of hard work my sweat glands are glad to have these chilly temps return, but trying to find the right amount of clothing to wear for 30 degree temperature swings is beyond tricky. The last thing you want is to have to pack along all the essential layers for 35 - 55 degrees (literally, that is Chicago's temperature today).


Plus a hat, although adorable, can sometimes mess with your hair do for the day. And let's not try to add anymore stress to this already tense situation of warmth.

Enter, earmuffs. 

You'd be surprised by the warmth just covering your ears will provide. Plus designers at all price points have options for you! If you get a neutral pair, like the Burberry ones in the picture above (which I adore by the way) you can wear them with nearly anything. But I am really digging the green coat, tights and boots, and bag that Jean at extrapetite.com

I am rocking a pair of 180s that wrap around the back of your head because they're the only pair I've got! But I am putting these pairs onto my wishlist.

The top contender? These Kate Spade NY Carriage House Earmuffs. They look so fuzzy and luxurious!
Kate Spade NY Carriage House Earmuffs

But I also wouldn't complain about any of the earmuff options below. There are even muffs out there that will plug into your iPod, iPhone or Walkman too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover