Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Color Me Cultured - Gossip Girl is Back! #GG

Okay - so the "Cultured" tag might be a stretch, but this is Pop Culture at its best!

Gossip Girl returned last night and the fashion was on point. Blair rocked bright colors, polka dots and multicolored nails and Serena (err, Sabrina) dazzled in a white to yellow ombre gown with lace detail. I died. Chuck and Nate were as dapper as ever. But Lonely Boy could use some hair product (when B slapped him... his curls bounced all over the place)

The internet is a buzz with #GG chatter but one of my favorite posts comes from Julie Leah and her life style blog. So here is a little re-blog-lovin from Julie Leah. I hope she keeps the Gossip Girl style coming all season!


image via: Julie Leah

Gossip Girl returns tonight for the sixth and final season, and this is one girl who is quite excited. Will Chuck and Blair finally end up together?! Will Gossip Girl's identity finally be revealed?! So many questions to be answered! And, yes, I'm really being that cheesy and over-the-top. No shame.

I've thrown together a little Blair-inspired ensemble below to celebrate tonight's premier - complete with macarons, pink peonies, and a bow-adorned dress!

xoxo


image via: Julie Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover