Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Color Me Domestic - Confetti Popcorn



If you need an easy party favor or just a delicious snack give Candy Coated Popcorn a shot! It is super easy to whip it all together. I made this batch with my friend Amy for my cousin's baby shower.




Confetti Popcorn
Ingredients:
6 cups of popped popcorn
1 1/2 cups melted almond bark or white chocolate
1 1/2 cups white or yellow cake mix
1/4 cup of sprinkles

Melt the almond bark or white chocolate in the microwave and once melted add the cake mix. Pour the mixture over the popped pop corn and toss to coat it. Then I laid it all out on a cookie sheet and sprinkled it with the sprinkles. Wait until it cools and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover