Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Color Me Cultured - Book Club Announcement

Hello Loyal CMS Readers!

One of my many interests include diving into a good book so I figured you all might enjoy diving into a good book with me!

I'm proud to announce the Color Me Styled Book Club

Color Me Styled Book Club


Here's how it will work.

Every other month (or so) a new book will be announced. Since each book reads differently and everyone has other things going on a reasonable timeline will be set for completing each section. On the deadline day I'll post a discussion had by myself and the few charter members of the club. And I highly encourage you to leave your own comments or answer the questions for us in the comments section of the post! 

The first book is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

The story is broken into 3 sections but the 1st section is about half of the whole book. With that in mind I'll give you 3 weeks to get the book and read the first section. Our first discussion will be on October 17th.

Mark your calendars, get your kindles or book lights ready!

2 comments:

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover