Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Erin Marie Marketing by Design Resource Guide


I've got a few clients that I adore working with and I'm putting building blocks in place for Erin Marie Marketing by Design. I'm using May and June to add content to the website and even try to put together an ebook or two! (May and June is also for redesigning the blog... I am really excited to share her new look with you in July!)

In the meantime though, I have created a Resource Guide for Bloggers (and any digital marketers). It is an Evernote list of resources, apps, classes and inspiration sources that I will continue adding too as I find more things to share! My goal is to help you have to google blogging stuff less so send me an email if there's a topic I can help research for you!

Full disclosure: I'm asking that you sign up for my email list in order to get a link to the guide. Eventually I will distribute a monthly digest of content marketing and blogging finds and trends and updates about Erin Marie Marketing by Design. I am not adding a blog to the Erin Marie Marketing by Design site so this digest will be exclusive email subscribers only content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover