Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fresh Eyes with Warby Parker


Spring is in the air... at least it was earlier this week. Even though we've had 50 degree temperatures and some snow this week I am still in the mood for spring fashions and updating my look.

A fun way to add freshness to your style while we still have to battle Mother Nature is with your eyewear! Warby Parker has a whole new line of frames to suit your style. I'm definitely feeling the bright shades and the punchy tortoise this season (but I will forever adore tortoise everything).

The Palm Canyon Collection for Spring 2014 features Warby Parker's classic frames in Palm Springs inspired tones mesquite, acacia, ironwood, and sand. The collection is vibrant and fresh and perfect accompaniments to the bright and colorful additions to your wardrobe!

A new pair of glasses always adds some pep to my step and with the days getting longer I'm looking for new sunnies too! I've got a pair of square-ish frames that I love but I think this spring I'm in the mood for the Quimby Sunnies in Absinthe - the big round frames and the bright green color is simply invigorating.

The best part about Warby Parker is they will send you up to 5 frames to try out at home for a week. So you can wear try each pair with your hair up, down, or pinned to the side, and you can figure out what makeup looks best with the frames you select! 

Which ones are your favorites?


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Warby Parker! Amazing product and even better customer service. I like the sunnies you picked out...speaking of, I should order another pair for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I adore them too. I don't have a pair of Rx sunnies so I'm really really tempted to grab those Quimby ones.

      Delete
  2. I am LOVING the Preston in Red Canyon frames and I may need to snag myself a pair!
    Katharine
    Paytington & Co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely should :) A girl can never have too many frames!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover