Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Erin Marie Marketing by Design



A few weeks ago I posted about my current state of affairs not being super sunny. I'm happy to report that things are looking up and it isn't all due to the smack of spring we're having (but I know that it isn't hurting either)!

I have come to realize, after months of soul searching, planning, and researching, that I am truly passionate for the power of Social Media and Content Marketing. I have launched a consultancy service for businesses and bloggers, Erin Marie Marketing by Design // erinmariebassett.com.




As a consultant I provide guidance and direction for brands that want to manage their own social media marketing but I also produce blog content, write static copy for web sites (like about us pages), or manage all social aspects for the brand! I love being able to sit with clients and figure out what it is that they need most.

I also have blogging packages designed to help you take your blogging to the next level. We sit down one on one and discuss your corner of the internet! I have such a fun time speaking with other bloggers about their site and why they love to blog. It inspires me to be a better blogger myself. (psst... take the reader survey and let me know what you think of Color Me Styled!)

It is a dream come true to be helping brands connect with their audiences and customers in a more meaningful and productive way! Check out erinmariebassett.com for more details and please let me know if you're interested in chatting about Marketing by Design!


image via Daily E // J.Crew chambray shirt // Hudson 'Niko' skinny jeans // Design Darling tortoise cuff // JewelMint bracelet similar at Bauble Bar // Rings from Urban Outfitters and Bauble Bar and kate spade new york


2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you, you're going to do really great things, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover