Tuesday, February 18, 2014

F I V E F A V E S 2

Color Me Styled - Five Faves - Blogging - Series - Chicago

It is time for the next edition of the F I V E F A V E S Series!  I am sharing 5 of my current favorites from the interwebs.  They could be other blog posts, pins, products, DIY projects, or anything I am currently favoriting!  I might even exceed 5 every so often.  


O N E
alaina of live creating yourself // ladyplace sofa switch-up

T W O

T H R E E
sandy of edie and andy // taste of summer toast

F O U R
lauren of lion + maven (previously chi gal lauren) // her site redesign!! yay!

F I V E
windy city blogger collective // business card basics
(and everything we're doing with WCBC)


And, now a little bit of "life lately" for you... 
[one] on Wednesday the Windy City Bloggers have an event at Langford Market on Diversey - 40% off that night + an extra incentive for members 

[two] I'm co-hosting a shopping night at the Dana Hotel Vertigo Lounge on Thursday, February 27 with Ootra Boutique - you can rsvp to ootra@zapwater.com 

[three] I'm going to Go Blog Social in Kansas City April 4-5 (get your tickets here: Go Blog Social Tickets)

[four] I'm guest posting over on Live Half Full today - talking about a change in mentality!



garden rose image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover