Thursday, January 23, 2014

F I V E F A V E S 1



Hey Everyone!  I've got a new post idea for you (again).  I hope you're liking all the new things.  I'm enjoying approaching posts with a fresh mind for the fresh new year.  

Anyways, in my F I V E F A V E S Series I will be sharing 5 of my current favorites from the interwebs.  They could be other blog posts, pins, products, DIY projects, or anything I am currently favoriting!  I might even exceed 5 every so often.  

I did have a tough time narrowing this list down to 5 but here they are for this edition!


O N E
lauren of a fabulous fete // alt summit prep post

T W O

T H R E E
sara of project soiree // sag awards fashion report

F O U R
claire and lauren of foxtail + moss // winter layers

F I V E
arin of heart of chic // yummy accessories


Also as a side note, slash number S I X  on this list, I am just obsessed with the Windy City Blogger Collective!  We are having so much fun and I'm meeting so many talented bloggers.  The group of gals that I've co-founded with have such drive and determination and each brings an incredible talent to the table.  I cannot wait to share more about our adventures!!


garden rose image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover