Monday, December 2, 2013

Color Me Thrifty - Cyber Monday Deals and Steals!!


Cyber-Monday-2013-ColorMeStyled


True, just a few days ago we were thankful for all the non-material things we have in our lives.  But these are some fantastic deals!  And tomorrow you can show your charitable side with #GivingTuesday (more on that tomorrow).  I also know that it is the beginning of the month and I need to check-in on my resolutions... come back on Wednesday to read my November progress!

NORDSTROM
the deal: Markdowns of 40% or more, sitewide
the code: none needed!
my pick: Marc by Marc Jacobs "Top Chicret" Crossbody Bag 

J.CREW FACTORY
the deal: 50% off your entire purchase
the code: HOLIDAY50
my picks: the draped sequin t and any 7 jewelry pieces

LOFT
the deal: 50% off everything
the code: CYBER50
my pick: fur-lined slippers

ANTHROPOLOGIE
the deal: 50% off all red-line sale items
the code: none needed but it wraps at 11am nationwide
my pick: bowed peplum blouse

GAP & BANANA REPUBLIC
the deal: 40% off
the code: CYBER
my pick: BR plaid blazer

Happy Shopping!

Busy Shopper Image via Inslee Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover