Thursday, November 28, 2013

Color Me Thankful

Color Me Thankful - Quotes - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that you are able to spend today with your dearest family and friends.  I'm glad to have this chance, even if it is just once a year, to truly reflect on the good things in my life.

It is profoundly easier to concentrate and dwell on the negative things or the things you don't have.  But if only on this one day of the year, what you have isn't anything you can see.  It is a hug from your sibling, it is coffee with a friend, it is the health and wellness of those you hold dear. 

This year, in particular, I am thankful for my family.  My parents have always been incredibly supportive and my sister is my biggest fan (and I hers).  I am thankful for Danny's family being just as welcoming and kind, it is like I've been a part of their family forever.  I am thankful for my UD friends who have been a constant in my life for 9 and a half years.  I am thankful for my ever-expanding network of blogging friends who are constantly inspiring me to create.  I am thankful for you readers and that you continue to come back and visit me each week!  But, I have to say that I am most thankful for my husband, Danny.  He is my best friend and is always there to cheer me up, keep me calm, or just help with the laundry!

I hope you have a wonderful day and get enough rest for your Black Friday adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover