Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Color Me Domestic - Thanksgiving Roundup


Even though Thanksgiving is late this year, somehow it has managed to sneak up on me!  This past weekend we celebrated Friendsgiving with turkey and all the fixins.  As much fun as it is to try new recipes, at Thanksgiving I find myself going back to the classics.

Last year I shared a lot of my favorite recipes and I wanted to share them with you again!


Depending on how much you travel you'll want to make sure you pack appropriately.  You should consider the general casualness of your holiday, but it will also be handy to check the temperatures and pack the right coat!


And if you happen to be hosting for the first time... Congratulations!!! I'm sure you're busy getting everything together but here are a few extras that you'll be extra thankful for.  Or, be the best guest ever and snag one of these for your hostess!




They're so easy you can totally wait until the last minute to get your supplies (chances are you have most of them already)!  Tomorrow I'll have the How To so you can make your own set of wineglass tags!

Give Thanks tablescape from CaitlinWilson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook or Tweet me @ebdaily - - - talk soon!

Pin It button on image hover